ROCKET Reloaded (RegiOnal Collaboration on Key Enabling Technologies) promotes cooperative ventures between the business and science communities in the German-Dutch border region between the North Sea and the Lower Rhine. The aim is to strengthen advances in research, technology development and innovation in the technologies that are prevalent in this region. These key technologies are nanotechnology, microsystem technique, micro- and nanotechnology, innovative materials & elements, and photonica and are the key to answering many of today’s global challenges.
Oost NV is leading partner in the ROCKET-project.
This initiative is financed by the European Union within the framework of the INTERREG Program and its partners.
The goals of ROCKET Reloaded are:
- Defining, subsidising and delivering cross-border innovation projects in the sectors healthcare, energy and production.
- Evaluating project ideas through conducting feasibility studies
- Accelerating knowledge transfer in order to develop market-ready products based on the above-mentioned technologies.
- Establishing cross-border networks consisting of a large number of small- and medium-sized businesses (SMEs).
- Improving the competitiveness of the regional SMEs, stimulating their growth so that they can create more job opportunities.
Show us your idea!
Join the ROCKET Reloaded project and show us your idea for a cross-border project. This gives you the chance of financing an innovation project that you implement together with one or more partners on the other side of the border. The clock is running!
Important features of applications for innovation projects are:
• Participation of at least one Dutch and one German SMEs from the INTERREG border area (see map website)
• The lead partner of an application must be from the southern part of the INTERREG border area (see for details the subsidy conditions on www.rocket-innovations.eu)
• Project size max. € 275,000, subsidy percentage max. 60%
• Focus is on the participation of SMEs, but large companies and knowledge institutions are not excluded
• Development in or with one of the key technologies (see above)
• Application in the Healthcare, Manufacturing or Energy domain
Contact one of the four regional coordinators; Oost NL, Holland Semiconductors, NMWP.NRW or TAFH Münster.
More information: www.rocket-innovations.eu.
This project is financially supported by the European Union and the INTERREG partners as part of the INTERREG programme.