Is your company looking to expand to Europe? Do you want to establish a legal structure and know more about the benefits of the Netherlands and how we are structured? Or is your Tech-company looking to work with innovative counterparts from the Netherlands? Then this Investment & Trade seminar is for you.
Location: FutureSpace. 61 Katherine Street, Sandton.
Please note: this seminar is for companies - and not meant for consultants.
09.00 Warm welcome by HBC-SA
09.05 Doing business in The Netherlands:
- Contributions by Dutch Embassy, Netherlands Foreign
- Investment Agency (NFIA) and East Netherlands
- Development Agency (Oost NL)
10.00 HBC-SA member contribution:
- introducing KLM by Faziela Saheb
10.15 Coffee break
10.30 South Africa soft-landing support process (By Bernold Kemperink + Bram Geertsema from Oost NL and Theo Cilliers from GGS.)
- Set up your company (legal, logistics, financial)
- WTC South African Flex Office
- Opening a bank account
- Get your visa (consular department Pretoria)
- Living in The Netherlands (family, schools, healthcare)
- Testimonial by South African company
Please RSVP before 12 February 2020 to: communications [at] hbcsa [dot] org [dot] za
Pretoria, South Africa