‘Building Agri-Food Systems Fit for the Global Consumer’
World Agri-Tech is held annually in London and San Francisco and is acclaimed as the most international gathering of agribusiness leaders, VC investors and agri-tech innovators.
The goal of the summit is to accelerate the commercialisation of advanced agricultural technologies by generating global partnerships and collaborations.
‘Building Agri-Food Systems Fit for the Global Consumer’ is the key theme for the 2018 agenda with the following session topics below
- Smart Farming: Low Cost Outcome-Based Models for Precision Ag – Tackling the Adoption Barrier
- The Power of the Microbiome in Restoring Soil Health
- Microbes, New Chemistry & Integrated Platforms: Farming’s New Approaches to Crop Protection
- How Small Companies are Leading the Revolution in Gene-Editing
- Putting Robotics and AI to Work in Agriculture
- Supply Chain Traceability: Tech-Enabled Food Quality from Seed to Table
- Scaling Agri-Tech in Ukraine, Russia, India and Africa
- Indoor Farming: Hyper-Efficient Horticultural Production to Nourish the Cities of Tomorrow
- Investment Opportunities in Animal Health
Representatives of Oost NL will visit the exhibition.
More information about the exhibition: https://worldagritechinnovation.com