According to the Center for European Reform, the Netherlands, better than any other EU country, combines outstanding levels of productivity with a high employment rate. Moreover, the Dutch workforce is highly trained and multilingual.
East Netherlands’ workforce is well educated, flexible, multilingual, service-oriented, open-minded and entrepreneurial. Our location provides opportunities to attract native German speakers. Wages are below the national average.
East Netherlands boasts a number of outstanding academic institutions, many of which also offer English language programmes.
Three major universities in East Netherlands
- Wageningen University & Research (WUR)
- Radboud University Njimegen
- University of Twente
Universities of Applied Sciences
- HAN University of Applied Sciences
- Saxion University of Applied Sciences
- Van Hall Larenstein, University of Applied Sciences
- University of Applied Sciences Windesheim Zwolle
- ArtEZ Institute of the Arts
- Christian University of Applied Sciences
In total the region alone has more than 120,000 students.
To facilitate the recruitment of potential employees in East Netherlands, we would like to invite you for a fact finding visit. Oost NL can introduce you to the right service agencies and assist you in finding one matching your goals.