The renowned Wageningen University & Research (WUR) is collaborating with Food Valley Region and Oost NL in offering companies the opportunity to join one of the most reputable Agro-Food networks in the world. By offering a Soft-Landing Program, companies have the possibility to participate in a 1-month tailor-made introduction program to the unique research and innovation Agri-Food ecosystem of Food Valley.
If you are considering an Agri-Food innovation center in our Food Valley region, you may qualify.
- Flexible workplace in one of our business incubator buildings
- A tailor-made introduction program to our Agri-Food network
- A specially-selected account manager who will personally introduce you to our network
- 30-days of benefits for up to 2 people from your company.
Our unique, tailor-made introduction program will grant you access to our ecosystem of:
- Companies, institutes, research organizations
- Network organizations
- Research programs
- Shared research equipment / facility /pilot plant
- Governmental organizations
- Network events
- Expat center
Do you qualify?
If your company meets the following criteria, you may qualify for our program:
1. Type of organization
- Your head office is located outside the Netherlands
- You are considering opening an R&D location or presence in the Food Valley region
- Public or private company, or research institute (of any size)
- You are seeking interaction / collaboration with other organizations close by.
2. Type of activity
Knowledge-intensive Agri-Food, Bio-based and related activities.
Is your company a start-up? The incubation program StartLife may be just the thing for you. Check it out here: www.start-life.nl/incubationprogram
Sound good? Here’s how to apply
Our pilot program only has room for 3 qualified organizations. To be considered, please send a 1-pager with your contact details, together with:
- What you think the program can do for your company
- What goals you would like to achieve during the 30-day program
- What fields you typically collaborate with.
We will consider your application based on the quality of your plan, the selection criteria and match with the Food Valley ecosystem.
The Soft-Landing Program is a collaboration together with Wageningen University & Research, Food Valley region and Oost NL.