Advancing nutrition, health and sustainability through innovation and collaboration
The Future Food-Tech summit will gather 1,000+ global food corporates, investors and technology start-ups from around the world to uncover the most exciting innovations in the agri-food sector and to forge the right partnerships to take those solutions to market.
During the summit over 80 speakers will explore the plant-based products of the future, the design of intuitive healthy eating, ingredient innovation, AI and robotics, the human gut microbiome, genetics and sustainable packaging. Through a fast-paced program of visionary presentations, interactive discussions and start-up showcases, the summit will dive deeper than ever before, unearthing innovative solutions and new partnership models with the potential to solve the food industry’s most pressing challenges.
The summit will focus on:
- Intuitive Eating: Using technology and modern science to correlate health outcomes with sensory experiences.
- Ingredient Innovation: Innovative technologies and solutions delivering consumer friendly labels.
- Fermentation and Genetics: Utilizing, and communicating, this leading-edge technology to feed our world.
- Plant-Based Proteins: The latest innovations mimicking dairy, seafood and other animal products beyond the burger.
- Nutrition and Tech: Pioneering digital technologies offering dynamic lifestyle interventions and biomarker analysis.
- Retailers and Restaurants: New ideas and strategies balancing convenience, health and affordability.
- Food as Medicine: Using nutrition to prevent disease and nurture vitality.
Representatives of Oost NL will visit the summit.
San Francisco, USA