POSTPONED due to Coronavirus: Protein Trade Mission to Toronto, Canada (New dates to be confirmed)
Unique & Largest Plant-Based Foods & Protein Ingredients Summit in North America
The 15th Plant-Based Foods & Protein Ingredients Summit North America 2020 will focus on:
- Plant-Based Foods Industry, Retailing & Value Chain Challenges & Opportunities
- New Consumer Insights & Trends
- Plant-Protein Industry Challenges & Opportunities
- New Pulse Protein Value Chain Innovations
Top 3 Plant-Based Foods & Protein Ingredients Summit Objectives
Join this unique Summit and capitalize on below fantastic opportunities to advance and accelerate for a better food world:
- Creating a New Fork to Farm Industry Platform for Plant-Based Foods in North-America
- Enabling Retailers & Food Service Operators, (Plant)-Based Food Brands, Ingredient & Technology Suppliers, and other important stakeholders to validate business strategies with best-in-class market and business and innovation insights
- Building a new global plant-based eco-system for business and innovation
Key Partners: Plant-Based Foods of Canada & Protein Industries Canada
Proudly presenting again the 2020 Summit in close partnership with the leading organizations in Canada for Plant-Based Foods and Protein Ingredients. The Summit program is being developed with both partners.
Representatives of Oost NL will visit the summit.