The Innovation Campus Kennispark in Enschede is a dynamic location where more than 380 companies work on developments and innovations that make a difference. A location with a hospitable and established climate for entrepreneurs, that offers chances and opportunities for development and growth of your company.
Facts and figures
- In recent years more than 260 million euros was invested in innovation projects by companies and the authorities in Twente
- R&D intensity per employee is estimated at 450 euros. The Dutch average is 290 euros per year.
- Each year we welcome about 60-70 new startups from Saxion University of Applied Sciences and the University of Twente
- The innovationcampus Kennispark in Enschede is the largest in the Netherlands with over 380 companies. In terms of jobs the campus is ranked second with 6.300 commercial jobs and 3.000 scientific positions.
- Each year about 10% of the Dutch Technology Fast 50 for fastest growing techcompanies come from our region Twente.
- Kennispark Twente is the fastest climbing office location in the ranking of locations by Jones, Lange & La Salle 2013
- Buck Consultants International identified Kennispark Twente as one of the seven leading innovation campuses in the Netherlands (2012).
- University of Twente proclaimed most entrepreneurial university of the Netherlands by Elsevier Magazine and Scienceworks (2013)
- Enschede, the largest city in Twente, has a very pleasant business climate according to 7.000 Dutch entrepreneurs. They rank the city in third place compared to other large Dutch cities.